Request a Private Photo Shoot at Preston Castle
Private Photo Shoot Request
About Preston Castle’s Private Photo Shoots
Preston Castle is a stunning historical landmark located in the Sierra Nevada foothills of Northern California. This magnificent structure boasts beautiful architecture and a rich history making it the perfect location for a one-of-a-kind photo shoot.
Photographers have exclusive access to the property meaning you won’t have to worry about other people getting in the way of your shots, or dealing with the hassle of finding a secluded location. Bring your crew, your gear, and your imagination.
The Castle, with its Romanesque Revival Architecture and eerie atmosphere, offers a variety of settings to capture your perfect shot. From grand staircases to various rooms, the Castle offers plenty of opportunities for unique backdrops and angles. The Castle’s exterior is equally breathtaking, with its towering walls and turrets providing a stunning backdrop for any photo.
Choose the time of day that works best for your shoot, whether you prefer the soft light of morning, the darkest of nights, or the warm glow of the afternoon sun. You can also bring your own props and wardrobe, allowing you to create a truly personalized and unique experience.
Private Photo Shoot Rates
Rates & Conditions
|6 AM to 6 PM||$125 per hour, 2 hr min., up to 5 people, $25/hr. ea. additional person|
|6 PM to 12 AM||$175 per hour, 2 hr min., up to 5 people, $35/hr. ea. additional person|
|12 AM to 6 AM||$225 per hour, 2 hr min., up to 5 people, $45/hr. ea. additional person|
- “Person” includes all involved, including models, hair/make up, wardrobe, lighting etc.
- A $300-$1000 refundable damage/overtime deposit is required, depending on size and scope of project.
– Access Non-Restricted Areas
– A Unique Opportunity to Shoot the Dead of Night & Early Morning Hours
– Three Time Slots to Choose From
– Take Your Time, Go at Your Own Pace
– Bring Your Entourage, Posse, or Crew
– Bring Your Equipment
– Set Up Your Shots
– Once a date and time are agreed upon you will be given instructions on how to make a payment to reserve your date and time.
– All monies shall be paid in full prior to the start of the event.
– Both the interior and grounds are non-smoking/non e-cig sites.
– No candles or open flames of any kind may be used.
– No artificial smoke or mist that would trigger the fire alarm system.
– No modifications (nails, staples, etc.) shall be made to the structure or its contents.
– Items both inside and outside the Castle cannot be moved without the permission of a PCF representative.
– It is understood there is limited electricity in the main building and no bathroom facilities (port-a-potty is provided).
– Only low heat LED lighting (or similar equipment) may be used inside the Castle.
– All participants are restricted to the areas of the Castle deemed safe and agree not to cross any barricades/barriers.
– There is no nudity in or around the Castle or grounds.
– A PCF representative will be onsite to answer any questions and resolve any issues during the time of usage.